Friday, October 29, 2010

Teaser - DIY Invites



Personal Photo (obviously!)

Eversince I've seen this tutorial, I knew it had to be our invites. Not Save-the-Dates nor Will-You-Be's, but actual invites! I knew I'd be making my invites since day 1, because I love the whole creative process, the trial-and-error, the eureka moments. Love, love, love!

It's still a work in progress (see how dark the bottom version is? Been playing with the color profile.) and I still haven't finished with our monograms, but I'm having fun and my learning curve with Photoshop is just vertical-rock-wall climbing!

W@W has been invaluable with our preparations, so as soon as our wedding is done I'll be sharing the actual photoshop file with the community. How's that for paying it forward? :D

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...